Middle school is a beautiful place of exploration where children learn as much about themselves as they do about academic subjects. Middle school is also a crucial time when children form and solidify habits that will grow with them into adulthood. Therefore, at Queens United you will find:
- An intimate and nurturing community where we work closely with our scholars and their families to prepare for high school, college, and careers.
- A safe and culturally attuned learning environment where all scholars are valued and supported to meet and exceed the highest expectations within a rigorous academic curriculum and rich extracurricular experiences.
- Experienced teachers who bring passion and developmentally appropriate strategies to meet the needs of ALL learners.
- That we are an official site for the Specialized High School Exam tutoring and test administration-- the only one in District 29.
- Robust partnership with Urban Advantage and eight major NYC science institutions including the American Museum of Natural History and the Queens Botanical Garden.
- Regents preparation for Algebra 1, Living Environment, and U.S. History.